Pearl Forum drums are the complete starter package. For years they have set the bench-mark in entry
level drum kits for anyone beginning drums. The current model has the same shells and
fittings as the former Pearl Export, which was the best-selling drum kit in the
world for over 20 years.
The drum shells are made using Pearl’s Superior Shell
Technology (SST), which incorporates a heat compression process, making them
super tough and durable. The Pearl Forum
Series comes complete with Pearl 790 hardware including all the stands that you
need to set up. These stands are double
braced for strength and stability, with excellent chroming. The hardware pack includes a height
adjustable stool of much better quality than those usually found on starter
The package comes with a complete set of cymbals (20”
ride, 16” crash and 14” hi-hats) plus sticks and a set up DVD – everything you
need to get going.
DrumWright has been dealing in Pearl drums ever since it
first opened its doors in 1996, and has been Pearl’s number one dealer in the
UK for 10 of the last 15 years.
DrumWright MD Chris Wright says:
“When we first started in
business in 1996, the Pearl Export was the best selling kit in the world. The current Forum includes all that was great
about the Export and now a full set of cymbals too. Over the last fifteen years, the quality has
improved enormously, while, in real terms, the price has halved. Pearl is also the strongest brand name for
drums in the world, so you can be sure Forums hold their value, and will
command a good resale price.”
“You sold me / my son a Pearl
Forum beginners drum set today… I was a little hesitant, not sure whether to go
for the acoustic or electronic kit and was also worried about tuning it.
I have to say the Pearl
acoustic set was the right choice, I built it with ease, I even think I semi
tuned it with ease and Luke is playing well.
In hindsight I’m glad I chose the acoustic as I can hear my son playing,
it is loud but it is also beautiful.
Thank you again for helping me make the right choice.”
- Available in 22” Rock, 22” Fusion, or 20” Fusion models. What does this mean?
- Matching 14” Snare drum made from 6ply Poplar wood, as are all of the Forum shells.
- A cool feature of the Pearl Forum FZ is that all sizes come with floor toms that have legs – no more hanging drums off hardware, a real bonus!
- These drums come in great eye-catching finishes - Wine Red, Jet Black, Smokey Chrome and Pure White. If you need to look at the colours, check out the Pearl website via our links section.
- The accompanying hardware is, as you would expect, solid as a rock. Double braced Pearl cymbal stand, boom stand (that’s the one with the arm!), hi hat stand, snare stand and bass drum pedal – all included. There’s even a drum throne included.
- These drums now come fitted with the Pearl ISS mount system, which up until a few years ago, was standard only on the professional level kits!
- Sticks and set-up DVD also included. The footage of the Pro’s will blow you away!
- We recommend that you get us to build and tune your Pearl Forum kit before it is dispatched to you. After all, you want it to sound great from the get-go right? Click here to find out what it involved, and what the additional charge covers.
- Remember, we are your Pearl Drums specialist! If you have any questions at all on the Forum FZ starter package, feel free to call our sales professionals on 0118 944 1418.